Collection of slash Sentinel zines available to anyone who wants them. They come from a dear friend of mine who passed away last year and didn't want her famly to know about her 'hobbies'. Would rather they were collected if possible as they are heavy to post - either from North London or Newhaven in East Sussex. Let me know if you are interested in any or all of them. Will post in twos or threes at cost if you can't pick them up.
I thought I'd offer this here before disposing of it as a recycling job.
I've a Nokia mobile phone I've recently replaced. It's an unregistered SIM (network is/was Orange and it was PAYG). Comes with charger, UK plug, but no manuals etc. Battery life is adequate but not great.
I think the Model is a 3410, but I can't be absolutely sure without the manual.
Postage likely to be around £3.00 in the UK as the charger is quite heavy.
Likely to best suit someone who's mobile has just given up the ghost and who already has a number, but I think Orange would accept a new registration.
Having a clear-out so if anyone wants any of the following for the cost of postage (approx. £1 per item for first class postage in the UK), then let me know:
Sci Fi Channel magazine - August 2003 (interviews with Joss Whedon & Marti Noxon, Scott Bakula, Mandy Patinkin, Ron Moore; features on Terminator 3, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen movie, the first Pirates movie, Tomb Raider 2)
Cult Times #51 - December 1999 (interviews with Jeffrey Hirschfield from Lexx, Claudia Black, cast of Voyager)
Stargate SG-1 magazine #4 - May/June 2005 (interviews with Michael Shanks, Claudia Black, Rachel Luttrell, Corin Nemec, Martin Wood)
My employer's internal newsletter has an interview with Paul Darrow this month. It concentrates on his experiences claiming his pension (yes, it made my brain boggle, too) but if you want a copy comment with your email address (suitably munged) and I'll get in touch.
(1) KEEP IT FREE We all know what FREE means? No exchange of items or money is allowed, aside from POSTAGE which is between you and the person you are recycling an item with.
(2) FREE is the word The main point of this community is for people to OFFER things they no longer want. Not to say that you can't post WANTED posts but please don't be greedy *G*
(3) DON'T CLUTTER THE COMM Please don't make multiple posts for the same offer/want. If something doesn't go then feel free to post a link back to your original post - but avoid spamming. *g*
(4) TRANFER OF ITEMS Offer posts: The decision of who gets the item is up to the person who made the OFFER. There is no obligation for the person to choose the first respondent. The items are theirs, and therefore are completely free to choose who they ultimately give their items to no matter what. Pickup/posting arrangements are between the person making the OFFER and the person to whom the Offerer has decided to give the item(s).
Wanted posts: in the case of multiple replies to a Wanted post again the decision of which to accept rests with the person who made the most. Pickup/posting arrangements to be negotiated as above.
(5) NO SPAM, NO ADS, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, NO DISRESPECT Don't make me be a real mod. This is supposed to be a fun and no-hassle comm.